Cedar is a red deer found wild in the New Zealand hills. Just like a king wearing a crown, Cedar tears through the bush sharing kindness around. Stomping his hooves, his booming voice sings, ‘Berries are delicious, but kindness is king!’
The King of kindness is here to teach us all that sharing is caring. Discover how Cedar shares the berries, his full story card comes with your garment.
• Made of 95% Globally Certified Organic Cotton and 5% elastane.
• Berry red tee with a purple berry trim.
• True to size with a full year of growing room.
• Circle skirt designed for the ultimate twirl.
• Side pockets for collecting curious things.
All Coddi & Womple prints are designed with a dream, pencil and paper. Hand drawn, the old school way and brought to life the new school way to celebrate our creatures just. as. they. are - because they are perfect as they are.
Get the dirt out
We believe the best life is toddler life - covered in dirt and fresh food. That's allota stains to get out!
To care for your gorgeous garment please follow the washing instructions on the tag.
• Cold gentle machine wash and line dry in shade
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not bleech
• Warm Iron if needed
We advise you don't use stain removers however, if you really need to get a tricky stain out they can be used - keep in mind this will fade your playwear as its created with organic cotton and eco friendly dyes